Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some for the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent a product good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your InventHelp Patent Referral Services is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as it can.